We want to stay in touch!
Here are instructions for how to add our emails to your email safelist:
Our emails are sent from [email protected]
We want to make sure we can stay in touch with each other, so we recommend adding our email address to your email safelist. This differs based on which email provider/application you use; it is typically accomplished by adding us to your contact list in your email client.
The email address that our system uses is [email protected].
Here are instructions on how to add us to your safelist for popular email clients and providers. If at any time you feel like you aren’t receiving emails from us, please reach out at [email protected].
Apple iPhone / iPad
- Open an email from us.
- Tap the sender’s name in the From line.
- On the next screen, tap Create New Contact.
- Tap Done.
Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Right-click on the email that you would like to add to your safe sender list.
- Hover over Junk and then click the option Never Block Sender.
- Tap to open the email.
- Tap the icon next to the email address.
- Tap OK.
- Right-click on the sender’s email address.
- Select Add to Contacts or Add to VIPs.
- Click and drag the email into the Primary tab.
- Click Yes to confirm
Outlook.com (formerly Hotmail)
- Open the email.
- Click the Add to contacts link
- Right-click the email.
- Select Add Sender to Contacts.
- Click Save.